Goal: Take more pride in my appearance even as pregnancy progresses:
- It would be very easy to fall into a rut of sweats/scrub pants and oversized sweaters as the last 8 weeks of my pregnancy come and go….but that’s not what I want to do.
- To combat the temptation of being a “slob” – I am going to plan out my daily outfits each evening, using inspiration from You Look Fab and Fab Finds Under $50. .
- Wake up 10 minutes earlier each morning, to ensure that I have enough time to style my hair (I don’t need to default to a bun every day) and put on my make-up (more than just lip gloss.)
Goal: Read more.
- I use to average 2-3 books per month. These days, I am doing good to finish 1 book every 3 months. My goal is to finish at least 2 books in January and 1 in February. I will devote 15-20 minutes every night to reading, prior to bed, to help me relax.
- I will also bring a book to read on my lunch break!
Goal: Finish Joycelen’s nursery.
Goal: With M’s help, make a list of those “home improvement” projects that we would like to accomplish in the coming year. Figure out how they will impact our monthly budget and “schedule” them over the course of 2010.