What’s Happening with Joycelen?
- Joycelen now weighs around 8.5 ounces and measures around 6 inches head to bottom.
- Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now.
- Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting.
- Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch.
What’s Happening with Mama?
- Total weight gain/loss: 13 pounds
- Maternity clothes? Mama is wearing lots of maternity dresses – that are comfortable and stylish.
- Best moment this week: Finding out that our Peanut is our Joycelen.
- Food cravings: English Muffins with Peanut butter and peach yogurt.
- Belly button in or out? In.
- What I miss: Being able to lie flat on my back. The position is just not as comfortable as it used to be.
- What I am looking forward to: A weekend trip to Atlanta with M for Georgia Tech’s Homecoming. We are planning on buying Joycelen her first Yellow Jackets outfit!
What’s Happening with Daddy?
- The school that Daddy is building is pouring concrete this week which means he has been up and out the door at 4:15 every single morning.
- Daddy likes talking to Joycelen at night, telling her silly jokes, and telling her how much he loves her.
Daddy has become a pro at rubbing Mama’s back/feet/legs or anywhere else she seems to get cramps these days……he takes good care of Mama.