What’s Happening with Peanut?
- Peanut is about 5.5 inches long and weighs around 7 ounces.
- Peanut is busy flexing his arms/legs – which Mama is beginning to feel.
- If Peanut is a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If Peanut is a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, although he may hide them during an ultrasound.
What’s Happening with Mama?
- Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds
- Maternity clothes? Yes – almost exclusively. Motherhood Maternity is now my new favorite store.
- Best moment this week: Finding lots of cute maternity clothes at Motherhood Maternity. It is amazing how much better I feel now that I am comfortable.
- Food cravings: Bagels
- Belly button in or out? In.
- What I miss: Having a stronger bladder. This week it seems if I even think about water I need to visit the restroom.
- What I am looking forward to: Finding out what Peanut is at our ultrasound on Thursday.
What’s Happening with Daddy?
- Daddy is now finished with the State Patrol office and can now devote all of his work time to the new elementary school he is building.
- Daddy has to open his office this week — which means he is waking up (well, technically Mama is waking him up) at 4:30 a.m.
- Daddy loves to rub Mama’s tummy and talk to Peanut while they are drifting off to sleep.